Joss Cue

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
This is one of Danny Jane's ebony black beauties. He made several of these cues in the mid to late 90's and they were very popular player cues. I have owned this particular cue for well over ten years and it has always been one of my favorites to hit around with when I'm trying to get back in stroke.

18.8 oz. (butt - 14.9, shaft 3.9) with a narrow tip (12mm to 12,5mm at the ferrule). The butt has 18 beautiful mother-of-pearl inlays that set it off nicely. The shaft is clean and straight, nice old growth maple. If you like a smaller tip then this cue is perfect for you. The shaft quickly opens up to 13mm and feels good in my hands. The hit is excellent and it makes a great inexpensive players cue. Danny's production cues remain among the best ever made.

I'm selling this one cheap at $200 + $20 shipping. SOLD! jayhelfert@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 939
  • IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 877
  • IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 889
Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I had someone who told me he wanted to buy this cue two days ago, so I gave him my paypal address. It's been two days and still nothing. How long should I wait? :confused:

islandracer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't wait, sell it to me! Seriously, pm when you decide! Always wanted a plain cue with a satin black finish, to find out one exists, is affordable and is a Joss...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Don't wait, sell it to me! Seriously, pm when you decide! Always wanted a plain cue with a satin black finish, to find out one exists, is affordable and is a Joss...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

This is a good solid cue, that's why I've kept it for so long (10-15 years!). SOLD!

Last edited: