you really had to resurrect a 12 year old thread to tell us this ?.....I completely agree! I own 5 Joss cues and two are one of a kind. I own 62 cues and nothing even comes close!
askin for a friend.....
you really had to resurrect a 12 year old thread to tell us this ?.....I completely agree! I own 5 Joss cues and two are one of a kind. I own 62 cues and nothing even comes close!
A lot of topics covered on AZ tend to be time-sensitive and have a short sell by date so that's why some newbies get hammered for digging them up. No big deal we just like fkng with the new guys.Hmmm…what is the issue, some of us are new to the site and read through the posts…that being said, I simply searched a topic and it came up. I guess as a means of apology I will have to pet the wife, kick the cat and screw the dog…wait, what!![]()
I have been married for almost 43 years…be gentle…lolA lot of topics covered on AZ tend to be time-sensitive and have a short sell by date so that's why some newbies get hammered for digging them up. No big deal we just like fkng with the new guys.Sales ads are the worst because you'll have new members looking for a cue and they pay ZERO notice to the ad's date and will ask about something that was most likely sold 5+yrs ago.
So true.A lot of topics covered on AZ tend to be time-sensitive and have a short sell by date so that's why some newbies get hammered for digging them up. No big deal we just like fkng with the new guys.Sales ads are the worst because you'll have new members looking for a cue and they pay ZERO notice to the ad's date and will ask about something that was most likely sold 5+yrs ago.