Joss Pool Cue At The The Thrift Store Today

Mis-Spent-Youth

Registered
$4.77. One other time I found a Mcdermott that I had to pay $30 for, but nothing this nice, or this cheap. Yeah...A quick look up I think it's a model 24, not positive though.

IMGP0516.jpg


IMGP0518.jpg
 
I think it’s from the 80s....I have an ‘86 with a similar collar.
....nice one
 
The previous owner was smart enough to protect the joint pin, nice find, Christmas.
 
I just wish I still played. I am a cycling enthusiast, and would have preferred a neat bike find, but what the hell.

Does anybody know the model? I can provide better pics in natural light tomorrow.
 
I guess I will contact Joss. I am in the area. Cut my teeth at the old Texas Cue, not so much at Johnny C's (I know John).

Seriously if somebody has an unusual bike they would like to trade I would trade for that.

Neat stick, great find, just do not have interest in the sport anymore
 
Last edited:
I guess I will contact Joss. I am in the area. Cut my teeth at the old Texas Cue, not so much at Johnny C's (I know John).

Seriously if somebody has an unusual bike they would like to trade I would trade for that.

Neat stick, great find, just do not have interest in the sport anymore

IMG_0984.JPG
 
My wife said she donated some stuff to Goodwill... dammit, it's over!

Nice score, brother! My only thrift store score was a Hoppe butt, no shaft that
was stuck in a golf bag, still have it. You never know!
 
Nice find. Especially for the price. But I have to ask is that a crack where it says Joss or just the wood?
 
Back
Top