JossWests

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I believe this cue was just posted this morning along with his other cues and did not have a buy it now price. So someone must have offered up some money and he redid it, as I seen the auction about an hour after it was posted.

scruggsinhand

bla-bla-bla- shutup+shoot
Silver Member
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
I believe this cue was just posted this morning along with his other cues and did not have a buy it now price. So someone must have offered up some money and he redid it, as I seen the auction about an hour after it was posted.

agreed - didn't see a buy it now on it either - nice pickup for someone...

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
ebay deals

I had my eye on that one too. Depending on who the seller is, I have contacted sellers on cues (other items as well) and offered a price I was willing to pay to end the auction early if there is no "buy-it-now" price. I tell the sellers if they will "redo" the listing to include the "buy-it-now" option at the agreed on price, I will pay immediately.

Sometimes it works...sometimes not. Have gotten some good deals (in my opinion) doing this.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Check the bid history!

According to the bid history this cue was up for less than 2 minutes and sold for a BIN of $850..If you click on the bid number that info will come up..Nice pickup for someone..