Junior sponsorships now available through Str8-shots

Just have to bump for a good cause and don't want anyone who has kids or is part of a junior program to miss this.
 
Young children are our future.

Without a steady stream of American Youth flowing into the world of pool, our game will die off within 2 generations.

I applaud str8shots for trying to mobilize a movement that incorporates teaching the fundamentals of pool to our children. We need more of this!!!
 
I've got a whole league full of kids for this LOL, but I got your PM and will certainly check this out for my son. BTW, I got some video of our Jr league to load up and post, including some nice snooker action.
 
I agree totally, hopefully we are moving in the right direction.


Without a steady stream of American Youth flowing into the world of pool, our game will die off within 2 generations.

I applaud str8shots for trying to mobilize a movement that incorporates teaching the fundamentals of pool to our children. We need more of this!!!
 
I will make sure that Str8-shots know and the can see what you guys have going on up there. Thanks and hope it works out. Mention my name if you talk to them. as I don't see the applications but they ask me sometimes if I know someone.


Mark, I put up some videos of our Jr league in a new thread, including about a 14 foot bank my son did on a snooker table :thumbup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_K2Z...ature=youtu.be
 
I will make sure that Str8-shots know and the can see what you guys have going on up there. Thanks and hope it works out. Mention my name if you talk to them. as I don't see the applications but they ask me sometimes if I know someone.

I should have linked the thread with all the videos hehe, it's here http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=334853

Low light in a pool room and phone camera does not make for the best of video quality though hehe.

I could not really add everything about my son in the 700 character limit they have since I've been taking him to so many things and he's met so many people, I'll send you my # in a PM and my email if they have any more questions. I can also fill them in on more things Alex is involved in.
 
Last edited:
I got your message when you do the other form make sure to mention me so I can try and help you get more info to them.

I should have linked the thread with all the videos hehe, it's here http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=334853

Low light in a pool room and phone camera does not make for the best of video quality though hehe.

I could not really add everything about my son in the 700 character limit they have since I've been taking him to so many things and he's met so many people, I'll send you my # in a PM and my email if they have any more questions. I can also fill them in on more things Alex is involved in.
 
Back
Top