Just a tease .......

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Ding ding ding... AND Todd Carpenter.👍 Collaboration cue.... Pics to follow 😊

received_509983364122837.jpeg

71dewajack

This is it. If I had this cue, I'd take a week off work, lock myself in the basement with some nice beverages and snacks, and shoot the hell out of that thing. This is a really, really sharp cue.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
This is 1 of 27 cues built of various design mostly with Szamboti and Balabushka themes. These styles were executed beautifully to preserve the legacy of their work. I know this project means a lot to Todd and John. When ready, a more detailed description of the project will be shared. The details of which make this project even more special.

Last edited:

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is 1 of 27 cues built of various design mostly with Szamboti and Balabushka themes. These styles were executed beautifully to preserve the legacy of their work. I know this protect means a lot to Todd and John. When ready, a more detailed description of the project will be shared. The details of which make this project even more special.
To me,
what really makes the Showman cues so nice, so special,
Constructed on some of the most basic equipment.
This one is a real Beauty

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I knew it a long time ago, just wanted to see how many guessed wrong lol 😂 nice cue enjoy it that’s a rare one

Glad to see John all smiles and doing what he’s so talented at
I never heard of Todd Carpenter cue builder
also in Florida?

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Skins
Met Todd Carpenter at SBE on Thursday, we talked for about an hour. Very nice guy to talk with & very knowledgeable about cues & there construction. Beautiful cue sir Congrats to ya
Yeah he's a good guy with a lot of knowledge. Not only for cue building but playing as well. Hope you enjoyed the show!