Just About Ready - Zinzola Rosewood on Curly Maple - Clear Window

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This one should have been for sale at the SBE, but due to the flooding I had this week, I didn't get all of the finish on it.

It still needs another couple of coats of finish. Will be ready to ship early next week.

4 Brazilian Rosewood Points on a Curly Maple Forearm. Veneers of Silver, Purple, Orange and Brown. Each Point contains a Mother of Pearl Notched Diamond. Butt consists of Two Brazilian Rosewood Sections, Each containing 8 Mother of Pearl Dots. The Center is Elforyn with 4 Mother of Pearl Notched Diamonds, bordered in .006" of Ebony and 4 Mother of Pearl Dots, with the same Borders. The Elforn is inside of a Clear Acrylic Window. Each Ring has 8 Sterling Silver Barbells and 8 Mother of Pearl Dots. Elforyn Joint and Butt Cap. There is No Ivory in this cue.

Cue will be finished with customers choice of Linen or Leather Wrap. Includes Two Shafts with LBM Ferrules and Triangle Tips.

There is a little room to adjust the weight, but figure on the Low 19's.

$2,450

I may have another two cues for sale next week, we'll have to see how my weekend goes.

03-10-11-004.jpg

03-10-11-005.jpg

03-10-11-006.jpg

03-10-11-007.jpg

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Wow

Tony

Is there anything that you can not do. That cue looks amazing. Very nice window and inlays within the window. Keep up the great work.

Hope we get the chance to talk tomorrow at SBE as it has been awhile. Have a safe trip.

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Tony

Sorry if I'm asking a question everybody knows the answer to, but, do you build your own splices?

Thanks

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have never used a blank built by somebody else.

Tony

That puts you in rarified air, excluding Tad, Gina, Gus, Barry, George, Searing and Stroud (who tells me he and Danny used maybe 5 Wico blanks super early on).

Those points look great, sharp and high and I'm betting dead even.

PM sent.

Thanks again

Kevin

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
very short Joint, I bet it hammers the Balls into the Pocket:thumbup:
love always Tonys Cues/hit.
Sorry to hear about the Flootes again:(:(:(
Ralf

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Tony

That puts you in rarified air, excluding Tad, Gina, Gus, Barry, George, Searing and Stroud (who tells me he and Danny used maybe 5 Wico blanks super early on).

Those points look great, sharp and high and I'm betting dead even.

PM sent.

Thanks again

Kevin

I never gave it much thought Kevin. I just never wanted to build a cue from a kit or just finish somebody else's work. My first cue had points and veneers. It sucked, but I built it. I still have it somewhere. By my 5th cue, my veneers looked the same as they do now. I still get requests for conversions from time to time, but I always turn them down.