Just check this video out

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i did not have the sound up so i don't know if they were talking or not, but those guys sure wear funny looking cloths.

Slim

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
That's one helluva pre-shot routine ;). I kept waiting to see if she had a stroke, but.......

I think at the 1:06 minute mark I saw her mouth the words "you're good".

I was pretty much toast after that :thumbup:!!!

Maniac

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too many muscles for a woman, in my humble opinion. I don't need a lady who can kick my ass. I just want my lady to actually be a lady, plain and simple.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
He looks good....he apparantly takes care of himself by working out....and he has a nice tan...:cool:

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm kinda like Mike In MN....if I did the slightest thing she might not like, I would be scared of getting the holy crapola beat out o me. She has more muscles in one arm that I have in my entire body.

Chi2dxa

Lost over C&D Triangle
Silver Member
Wow!!!

Now that is a REAL WOMAN!!!

I bet she looks really, really good in an After 5 dress.

What would you rather have a Woman that is Solid Muscle or Solid Fat?

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
Yummy! Check out those abs, pecs and thighs. Dominatrix anyone! Could put a old man in his grave for sure.

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that is a REAL WOMAN!!!

I bet she looks really, really good in an After 5 dress.

What would you rather have a Woman that is Solid Muscle or Solid Fat?

You do realize that there are women who are neither, right? And is there such a thing as "solid fat"? Anyway ....

THIS ....

Beyonce_Knowles_200_391180a.jpg

Is a real woman. I rest my case.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
She should have stopped at "lean". She WAS hot until she went this far.

And then they had to add this in???????????wth.

Attachments

• muscle.jpg
    muscle.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 450

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
I don't know...she is beautiful, but a ripped woman just isn't my thing...
Firm and soft is much better IMHO...not "hard and soft"...:p

Chi2dxa

Lost over C&D Triangle
Silver Member
You Really need to get out more.

You do realize that there are women who are neither, right? And is there such a thing as "solid fat"? Anyway ....

THIS ....

View attachment 156395

Is a real woman. I rest my case.

Mike in MN you really need to get out more. You can find better looking chicks than Beyonce at the QT Gas Station here in the ATL. Now you put the chick in that Video next to Beyonce and give Beyonce the very same outfit she has on and I guarantee you those ABS are going to make you go WOW!!! If Beyonce see this woman walking down the same side of the street Beyonce had better cross over.

NUFF SAID.

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike in MN you really need to get out more. You can find better looking chicks than Beyonce at the QT Gas Station here in the ATL. Now you put the chick in that Video next to Beyonce and give Beyonce the very same outfit she has on and I guarantee you those ABS are going to make you go WOW!!! If Beyonce see this woman walking down the same side of the street Beyonce had better cross over.

NUFF SAID.

The woman in this video is disgusting, and her Adam's apple is probably as big as her testicles. Beyonce is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women in America. Your argument is rendered invalid.

And if I saw the woman in the video walking down the street, I'd cross over too. Only because I don't dig women with mustaches.