Just do it for the money

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
For those that read the book, I encourage you to write what you thought. Many of you liked "Do It For The Game". I believe this one is much better. I would appreciate any input.

The book is now available on Amazon Kindle; Amazon; my web site www.justdoitforthemoney.com, or just paypal direct bob@leasefundings.com

JUST DO IT FOR THE MONEY $15 + 3 S&H
DO IT FOR THE GAME $10 + $3 s&h

Both $25 + $3 s&h*

*postage is more if mail to outside of the US

I will sign all books and can personalize them any way you want.

PM with any questions.

Bob

Standbykid

Results or excuses?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hello All,

Just a quick review of Bob's new book. I really enjoyed his first book, "Do it For the Game", but I think "Just Do it For the Money" is even better. Some of the old characters develop a bit more in this book and there are new characters on the scene as well, each one looking for the hustle, legal or not. The storyline flows very well and there was a slight twist at the end.

If you liked "Do it For the Game", you will love "Just Do it for The Money".

Thanks,
Jeremy

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks Jeremy- thank you for the good words. Kind of surprised not many inquiries for this one. I'm sure pool players would enjoy it. That's who I wrote it for.

Bob

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Just Do It For The Money

I enjoyed Bob Campbell's first book so when he announced he was printing a new book I ordered right away. Bob was super to deal with and he sent a signed copy.
I finally got around to reading it yesterday and I have to say it was a very fun read. I really enjoyed the book.
If you like pool and reading you should put this on your wish list.

Stan