Just finished a break and run on a friend's basement 8' Brunswick table

docgpmiller

Went over to a friend's house to visit. He has a Brunswick 8' table in the Basement. I just stepped up and did a Break and Run and said " O.K. YOUR TURN".
173932787af1275c5ea20b1d783f8dc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Went over to a friend's house to visit. He has a Brunswick 8' table in the Basement. I just stepped up and did a Break and Run and said " O.K. YOUR TURN".
173932787af1275c5ea20b1d783f8dc3.jpg

Awfully brave to have a fish tank that close to a pool table. I mean, it's not on the break end but still, shit happens.

EDIT: Looks more like a reptile tank now that I look closer, better than 50 gallons of water on the floor, but still a bit dangerous!

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awfully brave to have a fish tank that close to a pool table. I mean, it's not on the break end but still, shit happens.

EDIT: Looks more like a reptile tank now that I look closer, better than 50 gallons of water on the floor, but still a bit dangerous!
That's what the crossbow is for! In case you break his 50 gallon tank😄

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The good ole 44” X 88” home table with soup bucket pockets. Fun tables to bank on.

docgpmiller

I have no idea what the logic is on which end he is shooting from...

Also walls and posts are a real problem. I have to grab a shorty stick or not take the most ideal shot because of the interference from walls and posts.

docgpmiller

Playing pool on a dirty cloth is not much fun. It feels like you are throwing your shoulder out just to get some position.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
I have no idea what the logic is on which end he is shooting from...

Also walls and posts are a real problem. I have to grab a shorty stick or not take the most ideal shot because of the interference from walls and posts.

In fairness to him, everyone knows how hard it is to get an 8 or 9 footer in most homes without a tight spot or two. IMO, this is the reason that Pool stands still in the recreation world and associated TV Pro following. It's extra hard to have things on the floor that makes things feel even tighter or congested. It does make one think even harder about leaves!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The good ole 44” X 88” home table with soup bucket pockets. Fun tables to bank on.

I got a free 8 footer but had the installer shim the pockets to under 4.5 for practice, along with some blue Simonis, good enough for staying in stroke for the price of just the setup and cloth.

docgpmiller

I am enjoying all the comments about this Table and setup and the surroundings.