Just got this from Kenny a week ago.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely awesome cue LC.. I love Kenny's work and in fact I have several of his cues.. ALL, and I mean ALL of them play outstanding! A few people have commented to me that there are a lot of his cues for sale lately..and..Is there something wrong with them? What... are you kidding me here? To deduce that there might be something wrong with a product because there is a lot of it for sale is absolutely ridiculous.. Where do people get this stuff anyway??? Sorry LC for hijacking your thread.. I just had to vent..

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely awesome cue LC.. I love Kenny's work and in fact I have several of his cues.. ALL, and I mean ALL of them play outstanding! A few people have commented to me that there are a lot of his cues for sale lately..and..Is there something wrong with them? What... are you kidding me here? To deduce that there might be something wrong with a product because there is a lot of it for sale is absolutely ridiculous.. Where do people get this stuff anyway??? Sorry LC for hijacking your thread.. I just had to vent..

Thanks for the compliments Tommy.
I own 2 of his cues and have played with 3. All I can is his cues play consistent enough that I do not have to adjust much between cues at all. Though I love how the buck joint and ebony nose play much more. You are right when you say there is absolutely nothing wrong with his cues! :thumbup:

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great design, I love the use of natural materials. It looks like you have a couple Zylr's in there as well? If you are ever thinking of parting with one, let me know.

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great design, I love the use of natural materials. It looks like you have a couple Zylr's in there as well? If you are ever thinking of parting with one, let me know.

Thanks. Those are not Zylrs. Joey made them. Dont think I could part with any of those. Instead I kind of want more hehehe. :thumbup: