just picked up a brunswick mag-6 cue

HustlinYou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks just like a old joss it blue books for $462 in the third edition. metal joint 5/16-14 piloted pin. does anybody know anyhting about these cues made by brunswick it dates 1999.Hits pretty solid
 
HustlinYou said:
looks just like a old joss it blue books for $462 in the third edition. metal joint 5/16-14 piloted pin. does anybody know anyhting about these cues made by brunswick it dates 1999.Hits pretty solid

I think it was a good fine, however, the Blue Book is only a guide to help idenitfy cues, as a priceing guide it is worthless.

Well back to the cue, Mag-series cues were made by Joss for Brunswick. In my opinion they were really nice cues for the money, they made great players and I really liked the designs. Joss made a number of cues for Brunswick, including the Gold Crown Series, and some others I can't recall, however, all were very well made.

I hope this helps!!!!!
 
Back
Top