wireball2 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 14, 2010 #1 Hope ya'll like them. Just some good looking productions cues. Attachments DSC02341.jpg 101 KB · Views: 391 DSC02342.jpg 97.5 KB · Views: 364
J J Layer AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 14, 2010 #2 I really like your R13.I have a ample one as well!They are great cues!Thanks for sharing! -JR
manwon AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 14, 2010 #3 wireball2 said: Hope ya'll like them. Just some good looking productions cues.[/QUOT You certainly have nice collection cues, I really like your Schons. I have always been a fan of Schon Cues. Thanks for sharing Click to expand...
wireball2 said: Hope ya'll like them. Just some good looking productions cues.[/QUOT You certainly have nice collection cues, I really like your Schons. I have always been a fan of Schon Cues. Thanks for sharing Click to expand...
justin.powell AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 14, 2010 #4 Nothing wrong with that collection. Those are nice cues. I also enjoy and own many Schons. They play well. Thanks for sharing.
Nothing wrong with that collection. Those are nice cues. I also enjoy and own many Schons. They play well. Thanks for sharing.
Duane Remick AzB Silver Member Silver Member Mar 14, 2010 #5 nice lineup... I really like the Ebony/Ebony Schon