Just thinking this might be a great idea!!

shasta777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me know who thinks this would be a good idea other - then myself.... :)

Why not have a section dedicated on AZB forums that is geared JUST for posting pool tournament... "BRACKETS" ..... I see many people posting... asking where they can find info or the brackets for all sort of pool/billiard tournaments.... having a section only for this will make it easy for the people to be able to go directly to that area... instead of searching or having to find a facebook page of that tournament - that may or may NOT give that info...

I just think it will make things easier... What do all of you think? Appreciate your input....

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
I don't follow tournaments very closely, so I rely on those where-are-the-brackets? posts to alert me to a tournament taking place.

Same for the posts about live streams; I don't go to the Live Stream sub-forum, so I rely on the Main Forum threads for the info.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like this idea. Some readers do enjoy following the tournaments closely, to see who played who, the scores, how many players, payouts, et cetera. :thumbup2:

bazkook

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good idea! I'm one of those people who like to follow tournaments with the bracket and live scoring instead of relying on a live stream commentator to guess on the tournament progress.