Justin Bergman v Jayson Shaw....TONIGHT

Love The Game

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Teach,
As you know, I was there in person to watch the match. I really enjoyed the entire experience and recommend it to anyone who wants to see the top tier pros in action. If you're in the StL area, stop by. Teachers is where the players play!

Also, I have watched several of your streams and know you will continue to improve your product. It's a lot of work to put these matches together. Wish you all the best in promoting the game. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

Teacherman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys, it's still $15 for tonight. We decided our two day price would be the typical one day price for most one day streams. In other words....you get one day free. Sorry if your free day was the day you couldn't watch. :D

And, very honestly, the price for tonight's matchup.....is a steal.

amicenheimer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't mind paying $15 for just this evening. Not a bad price at all. What time are you thinking about starting?

Wheels33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had two problems with the stream...

1) on my desktop computer, the viewing area is either incredibly small, or full screen. There's no in between size for someone who wants to work on their computer and have the match on at the same time.

2) on my ipad, the stream stopped....when I went to restart it, I got the message telling me that my 'account was in use and would reset in 30 seconds'. I waited a minute, restarted and got the same 'account was in use and would reset in 30 seconds'. So, I logged out, waited 10 minutes, logged back in, started the stream.....only to get the same message 'account was in use and would reset in 30 seconds'.

So, I couldn't watch day 2 because of it.

Teacherman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to conclude your ipad issues are on your end. Multiple people were connected with ipads at the same time.

You cant be logged in on two devices at the same time with the same username and password.

Last edited:

Wheels33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You cant be logged in on two devices at the same time with the same username and password.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't, I was only trying to access it through my iPad.

It did work initially, but when I went out of Safari and came back, the steam had paused. The problem was getting the stream restarted.

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You cant be logged in on two devices at the same time with the same username and password.

I wasn't, I was only trying to access it through my iPad.

It did work initially, but when I went out of Safari and came back, the steam had paused. The problem was getting the stream restarted.[/QUOTE]

Was the score closer when J. Bergman played O. Dominguez that long race or about the same result??