Justin bergman vs Fedor gorst --- PPV Link?

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I am looking to purchase this as an "Early bird" I really like the discount, I wouldn't miss this match for the life of me...so please if anyone knows the company or the link to purchase this.

I just want to buy two emails/accounts for myself and a friend of mine who is a technical illiterate - he doesn't even know how to register an email address so I have to do that for him and then buy a PPV for him, then log him in and save his passwd so that he can just view the match by one click - hopefully, that would work.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I asked about PayPal to the site owner directrly because I always pay with paypal for security reasons. Paypal protects the user but its harsh to the sellers which is why PoolActionTV removed it. He told me himself to find a friend who has CC and pay that way as he cannot provide me with a link using PayPal, he says that PayPal holds money up and don't pay the site! I don't know whats that about but I know for fact that paypal protects me and I really want to pay with paypal but again, on FB he says that he will not open that option :(.

I even told him that there's a chance that he will lose some customers, I don't think he gets it.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last two I've purchased from PoolActionTV have been with the Swipe service rather than PayPal. Have had no issues with either. For that small of a purchase I wouldn't worry about being "protected". You can always call up the card directly and dispute.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last two I've purchased from PoolActionTV have been with the Swipe service rather than PayPal. Have had no issues with either. For that small of a purchase I wouldn't worry about being "protected". You can always call up the card directly and dispute.

The payment system is Stripe not Swipe 😃

It's safe and secure

Millions of companies of all sizes
from startups to Fortune 500s use Stripe’s software and APIs to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.

You can use Google pay or Apple pay and those can be funded by Paypal

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked about PayPal to the site owner directrly because I always pay with paypal for security reasons. Paypal protects the user but its harsh to the sellers which is why PoolActionTV removed it. He told me himself to find a friend who has CC and pay that way as he cannot provide me with a link using PayPal, he says that PayPal holds money up and don't pay the site! I don't know whats that about but I know for fact that paypal protects me and I really want to pay with paypal but again, on FB he says that he will not open that option :(.

I even told him that there's a chance that he will lose some customers, I don't think he gets it.

Depending on how your paypal is funded, it sends the funds as an e-check instead of an instant transfer. This takes about 5 business days to clear. There have been many many complaints over the years from stream purchasers not getting a log-on because the streamer did not know they paid, because of the e-check issue. Then the streamer has to do a help chat/call/email with the purchaser so they can watch the match on time. This has affected pretty much all the streamers who use PayPal, not just big truck. That may explain the "hold up" statement.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they going to be on a shot clock?

Pretty sure Bergman is a wizard who has learned how to freeze time and stare balls into the holes. He gets down, takes several practice strokes, then pops up like a rabbit to walk behind the shot. I can only imagine the torture of being his opponent. I was watching him in a bar table nine ball match and it was excruciating.

Fedor is fantastic technically, could watch him for hours.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they going to be on a shot clock?

Pretty sure Bergman is a wizard who has learned how to freeze time and stare balls into the holes. He gets down, takes several practice strokes, then pops up like a rabbit to walk behind the shot. I can only imagine the torture of being his opponent. I was watching him in a bar table nine ball match and it was excruciating.

Fedor is fantastic technically, could watch him for hours.

fedor can be quite slow too, although not in the get down-get up sense. either way he won't be bothered by slow pace

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

You can get a virtual credit card number from pay pal to use.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
You can get a virtual credit card number from pay pal to use.
Oh I did not know that! but here's the follow-up question, if theactionpoolTV decided to block PayPal for whatever reason, if I get the virtual CC number from PP - will he accept it? or will he be mad because he doesn't want to work with paypal initially. So I ask this because I don't want to annoy the seller in any shape or form.