Justin "The Putz" Bergman

Delaware Lar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will NEVER watch Justin Bergman on live stream again. His style of play is intentionally and maliciously spectator unfriendly. Somebody needs to tell him to get his arrogant head out of his ass.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
I will NEVER watch Justin Bergman on live stream again. His style of play is intentionally and maliciously spectator unfriendly. Somebody needs to tell him to get his arrogant head out of his ass.

I hope I get banned

I hope so too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is something new But starting thread against a pro player also gets banned?
I tot only starting thread whacking another member will get ban hammer

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Do I enjoy watching a faster player, such as Scott Frost, that knows and sees the best shot very quickly -- yes. When I bought the stream I knew going in that Justin is a methodical player. The thing is, he plays slow and leaves nothing to chance -- but if you are watching -- he has the skills to back up his methodical play.

Meaning, he meticulously identifies what he believes is the best shot -- and more often than not -- he delivers the exact stroke to execute the shot chosen. That is why I cut certain players slack for playing slower than others, because they aren't just doing it to showboat or to get attention.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Is criticism of players not permitted on AZB?...

I would rather know why this guy has such a hate on for Bergman. He's one of my favourite players to watch.

Nothing wrong with criticism but unnecessary saying his arrogant head is stuck up his ass.

MuchoBurrito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing wrong with criticism but unnecessary saying his arrogant head is stuck up his ass.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the speech police.

I disagree with him 100%, but hey, freedom of speech is kind of important.

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Super nice guy, and it really shows your character creating a thread to knock him.

I know I can't wait to watch his next TV match. It's this thing called Mosconi Cup and I'm really looking forward to it.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
He's an amazingly good player. He'll probably lose a lot of sleep knowing that you don't like the way he runs out. Poor Justin. ;)

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
Super nice guy, and it really shows your character creating a thread to knock him.

I know I can't wait to watch his next TV match. It's this thing called Mosconi Cup and I'm really looking forward to it.

You know he played on a stream last night and will be on stream tonight. It's this thing called one pocket.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I hope so too

Cliff Thorburn is the best snooker player that ever came out of Canada...
...people used to complain about his style of play....
...I used to tell them "Bet on him...and you'll realize what a good horse you got your $$ on."
....and many saw what I meant.

I feel about the Bergman the same way...bet on him...you'll like it.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they have shot clocks at DCC 1p?

I dont think any action matchs use shot clocks.

Prince H

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread makes me wonder whether or not there is Fargo data that allows them to tease out Fargo rates for shot clock tourney's.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Thats strange, I never considered Bergman a slow player. Maybe hes a different kind of slow where he takes time at the table but he is always doing something to complete his goal. The slow players I hate watching are the ones who just stand and look, like maybe someone should go shake then to make sure they are still awake.