Kamui Clear Black - mis cue

jeagle64

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got the kamui clear hard on my carom cues and have a tough time keeping chalk on it and they do miscue a lot. BUT! I found that predator chalk has dramatically decreased the frequency of miscues! It just sticks better to the hard tip and I can shoot 10-12 times without chalking or miscueing. I couldn’t believe it.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve put on a Kamui Clear black super soft and I have never mis cued so much in my life. It seems I need to scuff the tip every game. It’s cost me a quite a few games now.

Wondering if anyone else is having these issues. Looking for ideas on what to do so the tip holds chalk better.

Also any tips you recommend to use that hold chalk. Thanks
How often to you chalk up?
If you are like most players you probably chalk up every few shots if not every shot.
I think 99% of miscues, if you chalk up often, has nothing to do with the tip and everything
to do with fundamentals, primarily coming out of the shot, standing up ever so slightly,
but enough to change the plane of the shot which is usually caused by thinking too much such as worrying about a new tip.
I always see guys miscue and then look at their tips when they came out of the shot.
Most, if not all of the time, it is the player not the equipment.