Kamui Tips Q/A

There's a lot of wisdom in your method! Regardless, I'm glad you found something that works consistently for you! The athlete tip is great on a carbon fiber. Carlo Biado picked up an athlete hard for his wood shaft and a .98 chalk from me right before winning his match.....I was honestly bewildered by this combination of product choices. If he was a random guy I would have steered him towards something different, but he ended up winning the tournament!
I have never tried the Athlete H, I don't remember having that option, I in no way am criticizing Kamui products, wood and leather are natural products, CF and Bulletproof Recoil tips are not, IMHO there is an advantage in being able to be able to manufacture your product for a specific purpose and get more repeatable results, some just don't like the feel of CF, to me the Becue Prime II 12.0 shaft has the best balance of feedback and transfer of power, that is one of the complaints I hear about CF is it feels dead, no feedback, I wonder if young Efren Reyes was just getting to the states in this day and age.......
 
Back
Top