Kansas City Classic - $5k Added Event 2 Tables with Archives - One Pocket, 9 Ball

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
THIS WEEK! - EVENT PACKAGE IS LIVE 29.99 for the whole event.
ROLL OUT TO THE MIDWEST - KANSAS CITY!

February 9th-12th - $5000 Added

Really excited to announce this upcoming event and happy to be a part of it since the start. We will be resurrecting the classic format from the Midwest 9 ball tour that used to be held in Olathe with this event at Side Pockets North. Ever since that events farewell just before covid there has been a void in the area for these huge amatuer events which also feature regional pros and top names from the surrounding 6 states. Three times a year I would make the trip to cover the areas best and it became quite a tradition, sleeping in the car eating out of the gas station much like many of the players who came to seek recognition in competition with some of the best. The sacrifices made for this lifestyle is real.

Mobile Android APP - DROID.BILLIARDNET.tv

Much like other events Billiardnet.tv will be producing 2 tables on our own full featured streaming platform, complete with custom android application and switchable tables. That actually works combined with FREE Facebook feeds and pay coverage @ www.billiardnet.tv
Thanks to Jeff Assell, SPN Duff and Steve Wells. Sponsored by Side Pockets North, Simonis, Diamond, PK custom Cues, High Gear Clothing, Jacoby Custom Cues and TvMike's Billiardnet.tv

www.Facebook.com/Billiardnet

$1k Added ONE POCKET Races of 3/3 $150 Entry only 32 players - 5 Diamond Tables - 2 Spots are open.
$3,500 Added Open 9 Ball Races of 9/9 - $80 Entry - 29 Diamond Bar Tables
$500 Added Ladies 9 Ball Races of 7/7 - $50 Entry

When I get a players list I will post it in another promo.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 70

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
HOME - Noah Contreras V Mark Johnson (Railroad)
AWAY - Ryan Robinson V Matt Edwards

www.billiardnet.tv

The whole event is $24.99 on www.billiardnet 2 Tables with Archives please support our broadcast. On Android get our application at droid.billiardnet.tv - Teasers updates and samplers will be on the Facebook page. Only use Desktop View mode on a mobile. Any issues message me on FB

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
9 BALL

The whole event is $24.99 on www.billiardnet.tv 2 Tables with Archives please support our broadcast. On Android get our application at droid.billiardnet.tv - Teasers updates and samplers will be on the Facebook page. Only use Desktop View mode on a mobile. Any issues message me on FB

Attachments

• 9ballpromo.jpg
    9ballpromo.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 51

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
9 BALL STREAM is up on the AWAY channel and on the HOME channel Ruben Bautista V Chip Compton
Shane McMinn will play Brandon Heldenbrand for the chair of ONE POCKET.

1676157498640.png

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Jimmy Nosovan V Ruben Bautista

Attachments

• rubenjimmy.jpg
    rubenjimmy.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 37