Karl Boyes with Tips on the Power Draw.

Thanks for sharing! I’ll have to add that drill to the routine. The power draw is a weakness for me.
 
Yes, this is an extremely tough drill for me, to hit the draw shot hard enough to get the cue ball across the table to hitting the second side cushion.
 
i agree it is a fun drill did 6 out of 10
6 out of 10 is excellent. It took me five or six tries to pull it off from the right headstring, but I got it after my first try off the left headstring so I quit while I was ahead!

I believe this drill requires not just straight bottom but bottom outside, which at the pace you have to hit it, makes it harder to be accurate at pocketing the object ball.
 
Hmmm! The best I can do is 1 Diamond away from getting the CB to contact the second rail…and that’s keeping the two balls cleaned with Tiger Cleaner/Polish.
 
This is pretty hard to score and use for comparison. Pocket size, cloth type and age will obviously make a big difference. I think a good snooker cue would help to. Just for S&Gs, I switched to a set of Centennials and my percentage went up, but still the same draw distance.
 
Back
Top