Donny Wessels New member Silver Member Aug 24, 2011 #1 Someone described a pool table on here as sexy. I was thinking, how can a pool table be sexy? Well I worked on this one yesterday
Someone described a pool table on here as sexy. I was thinking, how can a pool table be sexy? Well I worked on this one yesterday
center pocket It's just a hobby, but a fun one. Silver Member Aug 24, 2011 #3 Very nice side skirts. I am sure that probably isnt to difficult to have done. Great work SDbilliards on the refelting as well.
Very nice side skirts. I am sure that probably isnt to difficult to have done. Great work SDbilliards on the refelting as well.
Black-Balled AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 24, 2011 #4 Watch that fan, Donny. Especially when you wear your short shorts.
GoldCrown Pool players have more balls Gold Member Silver Member Aug 24, 2011 #5 Definitely a sexy GC