Keith Josey questions

FunChamp

What I am asking is totally subjective. I get it. I am considering ordering a Josey sneaky. Rosewood. I currently play Joss, regular maple shaft, 12.5 with a Triangle.
How are Josey cues balanced, hit, feel? How do you think they play? Thank you for any info.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had a rosewood sneaky from Keith Josey for about 11 years. It's well made, hits solid, and has (what seems to me) fairly low deflection. It is 19 oz, and the balance point is right at 10 inches down from the joint.

If he made an extension for the butt, it would be perfect (for me).

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had a rosewood sneaky from Keith Josey for about 11 years. It's well made, hits solid, and has (what seems to me) fairly low deflection. It is 19 oz, and the balance point is right at 10 inches down from the joint.

If he made an extension for the butt, it would be perfect (for me)
As a matter of fact he does.
Talk to him
Keith n Sherry are awesome people to deal with :)

FunChamp

If he made an extension for the butt, it would be perfect (for me).
Thank you for the info

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Not many cue makers of Keith's caliber still willing to make full splice sneakies. His regular maple shaft with a conical taper is pretty low deflection. Can't go wrong especially if his website is up to date on pricing.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's mine. (2011).

original.jpg

gehawe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Josey cue. Plays very well. The Josey family is extremely nice and business with them is top notch!!!