keith mccready(joss stop in rochester)

tigerair

Registered
to the great keith mccready,all the people here in rochester ny want to know if you will be coming here next week for our joss stop on nov, 29,30.i have had 100 people ask and i told them i didnt know,keith has been here twice for 2 stops and has made so many fans in rochester.he brings alot of excitement to his matches and they love the personality.hopefully you might be able to answer it for all your fans.please call me when you get a chance.
rich
585-227-7400

Keith McCready

Pro Player
tigerair said:
all the people here in rochester ny want to know if you will be coming here next week for our joss stop on nov, 29,30.i have had 100 people ask and i told them i didnt know

Rich, sorry I hadn't gotten back to you earlier, but it seems I've been on the graveyard shift past few days.

I'm still trying to work out the logistics to come to Rochester. That same Friday, my neighbor asked if I would go over to American University, where he works, and he isn't sure of the time yet.

The people in Rochester have always treated me real well there, and the fans are very supportive. And, Rich, you always treated me real good, too. I'll give you a call during the week when I find out a little bit more about what's going on next weekend.

Your friend,
Keith

B

b-jammin

rochester

Tigerair,

Where is the tour stop going to be ? I would like to tell my sister n law where it is so she can go. I just mailed her cue back to her and she may be ready to play some by then. :cool: hb