Kings Cup 1st Day Matches Announced

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Not a fan of the dragon but I gotta hand it them on this. Great format and teams. I wanted to do something similar for a long time.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Work!

This is a great format and full of Great players, I hope it turns out well, this is good for Pool!

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to this

Match Line-Ups:
4 on 4 - All members of team will be required to play.
Doubles - Van Boening/Immonen vs Ko/Ko
Doubles - Appleton/Ouschan vs Efren/Django
Singles - D. Appleton vs Ko Pin Yi
Singles - Bustamante vs Van Boening
3-3 - Ouschan/Immonen/Van Boening vs Reyes/Ko/Ko

I think it will be event where the players will enjoy themselves and have fun since it is inaugural event and there are no grudges , trash talk . I also like that this will have more doubles , singles and fours compared to Mosconi
Hope it will be like 1st Queens Cup which was very enjoyable :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Looking forward to this

Match Line-Ups:

I think it will be event where the players will enjoy themselves and have fun since it is inaugural event and there are no grudges , trash talk . I also like that this will have more doubles , singles and fours compared to Mosconi

So how is SVB doing in the All-Japan?
:scratchhead:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So how is SVB doing in the All-Japan?
:scratchhead:

Still doing ok though in about 10 mins he will play his toughest opponent so far, Alex
If he wins he is in last 16 and will likely play Steinway winner Chang Yu Lung. If he wins , he plays another monster Django
So yes from here one he has to beat 5 killer monsters to win whole thing- that is a whole lot tougher than winning race to 100

No live stream
Only Lives scores
http://billiards-scoring.appspot.com/show/onthehill

Enjoy:grin:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Still doing ok though in about 10 mins he will play his toughest opponent so far, Alex
If he wins he is in last 16 and will likely play Steinway winner Chang Yu Lung. If he wins , he plays another monster Django
So yes from here one he has to beat 5 killer monsters to win whole thing- that is a whole lot tougher than winning race to 100

No live stream
Only Lives scores
http://billiards-scoring.appspot.com/show/onthehill

Enjoy:grin:
Shane is going to get used to playing out of North America....
....going to translate into some world titles

Will the South Dakota Kid lose his right to be named after a state?
...maybe...the Western Hemisphere Kid?

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't wait for this. I have my hotel room booked and I am looking forward to sitting there all 3 nights watching some awesome pool up close.

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Thanks Spartan!

Looking forward to this

Match Line-Ups:

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
11988774_934022740014790_3734258141419707789_n.jpg

Kings Cup radio interview with CW and Mika Immonen . Kingscuppool.com

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm almost giddy with excitement! This is so awesome for our sport! On the one hand, I hope ESPN takes notice. On the other hand, they'd probably ruin it.

Marky Mark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take West on this one...3 players from the West are at the peak of their careers with Albin just entering that phase. While team Asia has 2 young guns (Big Ko entering peak phase & Lil' Ko still not there) and Busty has a few years left before he starts to play like Efren. Efren is a legend and all but he's just over the hill now.

They can prove me wrong but on paper West looks good. The only problem I see with West is whether they will gel together or not...