Korr beats Ko 1st Round

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who bases who should be a favorite off of what people in the action room post shows how clueless they really are.

But then you probably think bookmakers set favorites & underdogs based on who they think will win.... :rolleyes:

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who bases who should be a favorite off of what people in the action room post shows how clueless they really are.

But then you probably think bookmakers set favorites & underdogs based on who they think will win.... :rolleyes:
No they are simply trying to get even # of bets on both sides of the line

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member

I simply stated that SVB is gonna be the betting favorite in any match he steps into regardless of the length of race. FACT

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Scotland vs Ireland. Instead of playing each other they should just get together and beat up English Boyes. If there's anything Americans, Scots, and the Irish can agree on, it's that we all hate the English.

gr$$n to you! borderline post of the year, but i'm biased against those arses.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Top 100? No, that would be an insult to Karen. Her skills right now are extremely high. These days she is playing better and mentally tougher than I've ever seen her play and tough enough to beat any player.

I've witnessed it first-hand. She is playing what I would call scary-good pool.

You might be interested to know that Karen said beating Ko Pin-Yi was her greatest accomplishment in pool.

HurdyGurdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go Corr! I'm just dreaming here, but I'd like to see it come down to Corr and either Bergman or Woodward. Oh, or Chinakhov.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Karen looks to be up 4-3 on Shaw right now. I can only imagine the pressure on Jayson right now with Karen playing strong and all eyes on their match.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Karen looks to be up 4-3 on Shaw right now. I can only imagine the pressure on Jayson right now with Karen playing strong and all eyes on their match.

On the stream earlier Geoff Conway said he told Jayson to take Corr seriously and Jayson said he would beat her easily. Go Karen!!

Love The Game

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the stream earlier Geoff Conway said he told Jayson to take Corr seriously and Jayson said he would beat her easily. Go Karen!!

Shaw is still young and immature. When thing don't go his way his tendency is to complain about the rolls. Saw this 2 weeks ago when he played Bergman.

I would love to see Karen beat this guy. His arrogance deserves an adjustment; imho 🎱