Fish of the Day
It's a custom shaft (made to my specs here in Chicago by Ed Young) on a random Joss butt. The shaft's specs are:I ran through the thread again incase you had stated it prior, but couldn't find any mention of the maker/model of your LD shaft.
Curious if I have a local player that may have the same type so I can compare with what I have on hand.
- solid* maple
- *hollowed 6-8" at the tip
- 9.5mm tip width
- conical taper (straight from tip to joint)
- 3/8" long capped sleeve ferrule (of typical ferrule plastic)
- hard layered UltraSkin tip
- lowest squirt I know of (~20" pivot length = max squirt ~1.5°)