Leagues in the Pittsburgh PA area?

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play APA and the only other league in my area i know about is TAP. Does anyone know of any other leagues in the area. I like the APA and enjoy going out and having a good time. And im not saying there arent very good players on my team and in my league, but id like to see what else is out there. Thanks in advance.
 
lukemindish...There is a BCA league in the Pittsburgh area. Go to www.theplayersleague.com and check their site. That should put you in contact with whoever runs a league in your area (if someone here doesn't answer your question).

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I play APA and the only other league in my area i know about is TAP. Does anyone know of any other leagues in the area. I like the APA and enjoy going out and having a good time. And im not saying there arent very good players on my team and in my league, but id like to see what else is out there. Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
Scott is steering you right on this one! BCA is plenty better than APA!
 
Scott Lee thanks for the help. My friend and i are already in contact with the BCA league operator. We are setting up a team as we speak. Thanks again.
 
I played in the Players League for years. Chuck is a good guy and has one of the better handicapping systems I've seen. You should enjoy it.
 
Back
Top