Learn how your Fundamentals Connect and Become a Pool Playing Machine

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Understanding the most advanced fundamentals is definitely a short-cut to playing pool at your highest level.

Most of what you see in pool styles are simply "cause and effect" - for example if you raise and "coil" your elbow then you will need to "drop" it after contact. On the other hand if you don't coil, or raise your elbow, dropping it would not be advisable (same with the tip, shoulder, or arm).

Understanding how the shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, and hand work together is vital if you want these components to synergistically connect to give you a powerful, consistent, and precise stroke. The game gets easy when the player knows how to plan the entire shot ABOVE the shot and utilize the feel and touch of the subconscious in the shooting position.

Since I train a lot of players (that aren't natural champions) I've had to learn the details so it can be explained and communicated effectively.*

Everyone looks different {performing pool}, however, there are common denominators that enable a player's body to work synergistically together......or not, if these factors aren't in place.

If you don't feel like your game is connected maybe it's time to isolate some of your movements and decide what the cause and effect is.

There's a good chance for immediate improvement just by understanding the way your body functions better. I'll be happy to help you out if you have any questions or comments.

I'm in Dallas Texas training players this week if anyone wants to get together for a coaching session that will give you the tools to connect your game once and for all so your practice sessions pay off like never before.

The Game is the Teacher
cjwiley@cjwiley.com