Hey guys and gals, well I leave on Monday morning for the Legends and Champions Pool Tour with Johnny and Earl. It ovbiously has taken a while to get everything dialed in and it has seemed so far away for so long and now it's a day away. I am really looking forward to this as I have spoken to so many people who are taking part in the Pool Schools who are also really excited about it. After all put the money to one side this is why we began this, to bring a little excitement to the pool community in some areas that don't get alot of pro attention.
We have had a great response to the entire venture and is some cases found ourselves with too many people wanting to take part. This puts me in a spot actually because we want to be able to let everyone who wants to take part. So in some of our stops we are looking to get 2 or 3 more students involved so we can hold a second school. Here are the places and dates that are possibly available for a second Pool School.
San Diego (El Cajon) on the 15th of July
San Francisco (Mountain View) on the 18th of July
Sacramento on the 19th of July
Tacoma on the 24th of July
If you are interested in any of these stops please email me at cantrillmark@yahoo.com as soon as possible as I will be shutting down tomorrow sometime and just taking what we have. Oh the fee is $200.00 for 4 hours with Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland if you didn't know.
Again, after all the boring work I am looking forward to the fun part still working but not chained to my desk. This is going to be a long trip but I know that we are making alot of people happy on the way. I look forward to meeting some of you for the first time as there are quite a few AZER's signed up.
Mark,
We have had a great response to the entire venture and is some cases found ourselves with too many people wanting to take part. This puts me in a spot actually because we want to be able to let everyone who wants to take part. So in some of our stops we are looking to get 2 or 3 more students involved so we can hold a second school. Here are the places and dates that are possibly available for a second Pool School.
San Diego (El Cajon) on the 15th of July
San Francisco (Mountain View) on the 18th of July
Sacramento on the 19th of July
Tacoma on the 24th of July
If you are interested in any of these stops please email me at cantrillmark@yahoo.com as soon as possible as I will be shutting down tomorrow sometime and just taking what we have. Oh the fee is $200.00 for 4 hours with Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland if you didn't know.
Again, after all the boring work I am looking forward to the fun part still working but not chained to my desk. This is going to be a long trip but I know that we are making alot of people happy on the way. I look forward to meeting some of you for the first time as there are quite a few AZER's signed up.
Mark,