Lee Brett coming to Wayne, NJ

Shooters Family

Registered
Lee Brett is coming to Shooters Family Billiards in Wayne NJ

Who is Lee Brett? He is a World Class Coach & Author of “The Secret Art of Pool” Some of his current and former students are the – Hong Kong National Team, Darren Appleton 3x World Champion, Shane Van Boening USA #1, Corey Deuel Former USA #1, John Morra Canadian # 1 and Jennifer Barretta to name a few.

WHEN: Monday June 1st - Wednesday June 3rd - Thursday June 4th 2015
COST: $90.00 for a one hour one on one lesson
$110 per person for a 2 hour group lesson (maximum 4 people)
$160 per person for a 4 hour group lesson (maximum 4 people)

Anyone who attends a lesson will receive an instructional DVD and training material. Table Time is included in these prices

The lessons will be held between 10:00am-10:00pm on June 1, 3&4th. Please call 973-248-0800 to sign up. Spots are going fast.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shooters-Family-Billiards/224902849769?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee Brett is coming to Shooters Family Billiards in Wayne NJ

Who is Lee Brett? He is a World Class Coach & Author of “The Secret Art of Pool” Some of his current and former students are the – Hong Kong National Team, Darren Appleton 3x World Champion, Shane Van Boening USA #1, Corey Deuel Former USA #1, John Morra Canadian # 1 and Jennifer Barretta to name a few.

WHEN: Monday June 1st - Wednesday June 3rd - Thursday June 4th 2015
COST: $90.00 for a one hour one on one lesson
$110 per person for a 2 hour group lesson (maximum 4 people)
$160 per person for a 4 hour group lesson (maximum 4 people)

Anyone who attends a lesson will receive an instructional DVD and training material. Table Time is included in these prices

The lessons will be held between 10:00am-10:00pm on June 1, 3&4th. Please call 973-248-0800 to sign up. Spots are going fast.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shooters-Family-Billiards/224902849769?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

SVB was a student of Lee's?

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not trying to stir the pot, because I really like Lee's material.

I remember reading that, either Shane and/or Darren, had said Lee Brett really didn't teach them anything.

Jesters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not trying to stir the pot, because I really like Lee's material.

I remember reading that, either Shane and/or Darren, had said Lee Brett really didn't teach them anything.

Did he coach them but they knew everything he was teaching or he just didn't coach them at all?