Lee Van Corteza vs. - Waleed Majed - match

Illegal break I think. At least 2 (or 3) balls must land in the kitchen. Correct me if I'm wrong
 
Why at 6:50 does Waleed make 2 on the break but loses turn?

Three balls fall on the break, or two balls fall and one had to stay behind the kitchen, or one fall, and two has to cross, or none fall , but three crosses the line and stay behind. Looks like the 5 ball did not!
 
Three balls fall on the break, or two balls fall and one had to stay behind the kitchen, or one fall, and two has to cross, or none fall , but three crosses the line and stay behind. Looks like the 5 ball did not!

Ah, that explains the times I saw the breaker make a ball, but his opponent come to the table to shoot. I wondered why that was.
 
Back
Top