Les Blevins 1996 extremely rare cue FS

seaglass505

deadstroke
Silver Member
Rating - 90.5%
19   2   0
Like finding the holy grail. Gorgeous 1996 blevins. Hits fantastic. Better hit then SW or DPK. Obviously my opinion. Never refinished. Very nice original condition.
Feel free to email me at highrun96@gmail.com
No disappointments. $1500.00. Price just reduced to $1200.00
19.4 weight
One shaft. 12.7
Cue is straight. So is shaft
Les only made about 150 cues and stopped for unknown reasons in 2000. Does not plan on starting back up. Only selling to buy another blevins from a great road player from Kentucky who's going through some tough times. He's has got probably the most detailed blevins ever made. Therefore had to jump on the chance. Not to mention help him out. It's hard to part with this cue. Plays unbelievable. Can take as many pictures of Cue that you wish. Just email me. Thanks for looking. You will not be disappointed in this cue. Price can only go up.

Last edited:

The_Rookie

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Money order only?

Do people feel comfortable sending $1000+ with no guarantee? I'm just asking.

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Okay, I'll be the nice guy

Welcome to the forum. However, no one will even consider sending a $1500 money order to a new member with no previous dealings without pictures and specs of the cue. Especially with all the recent scam threads going around. I recommend setting up a paypal account

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
The OP tells me,

Weight,19.4 oz
One shaft 12.7 mm

Perfectly straight. Never refinished. All original.

He hasn't made a cue since 2000. Fantastic hitting cue.

For questions or concerns,please contact the OP, seaglass505 by PM or email, highrun96@gmail.com

Last edited:

macneilb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Escrow......

To the original poster....your best bet would be to use one of the below escrow services. You don't have an established iTrader record here yet, and there's no pics of the actual cue, so don't be offended if some of the members here seem skeptical. Unfortunately there's been way too many scams on here lately, so people are just being more cautious, and I don't blame them. This way you and buyer both know what you are getting. I put down a couple of the more well known ones below. Hope this helps :)

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=115543

Or...

http://www.proficientbilliards.com/services/escrowservice.htm

seaglass505

deadstroke
Silver Member
Rating - 90.5%
19   2   0
from seller

I know there many people that no trustworthy. Yet I've deal with a few members on this site. My references are impeccable. Call Georgetown billiards in Delaware. They will tell you I'm straight up. And I tried loading pictures with no luck. Thanks why I gave my email out.
Look me up
Gtf Testimonials
Mark Todd McFarlin

I'm might be new, but a crook I'm not. Btw my son screwed up my paypal account too long of a story. Let's just say it involves high priced Nike

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Pics for Seaglass505,please direct all questions or concerns to Seaglass505 by PM or email,thanks.

Les Blevins.jpg

Les Blevins1.jpg

Les Blevins2.jpg

Les Blevins3.jpg

Les Blevins4.jpg

Last edited:

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
More pics for Seaglass505,please direct all questions or concerns to Seaglass505 by PM or email,thanks.

Les Blevins5.jpg

Les Blevins6.jpg

Les Blevins7.jpg

Last edited:

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've been to Georgetown billiards, and I look forward to going back. Spoke with the owner at length. Great people there. I was there the first night it reopened back in august. GLWS

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Blevins Cue

I can vouch for Mark (OP) as a straight shooter. I met him at Georgetown Billiards and suggested he should try selling some of his pool items here. GLWS Mark