LESBIANS, really, that's all they could come up with ???

zerowins

Banned
A local news team covers our great sport and they posted an article and a video on there website. Thank you very much to them, they did a fine job.

Here is the link to the article and vid:
ESPN To Air Women's Billiard Championship From Tulsa's River Spirit Event Center
http://www.newson6.com/story/14662997/tulsas-rivers

My complaint is about the posters that made comments on the news site that made these comments. You will have to look below the vidoe and article on the above link to see the actual posts.

"i sure hope their not lesbians. some of those female pool players look mighty good when they bend over to take a shot. I'd let them chalk up my stick any day"

and

"Just like women's golf, another sport for lesbians."



I just wanted to point this out in the hope that some real pool players and fans in our sport can also post a comment and hopefully be more advocating towards our sport and the news company that covered it.
 
Jerks often don't deserve responses...but I'm sure these bozos will
get the attention they seek.
 
Dude, it is just a comment block on some random news site. This happens on anything that people can post random thoughts to.

When I want a laugh I will find these articles. Right after reading this, I went to cnn.com, and chose the first story I saw on the entertainment page. The story was about Lady Gaga hitting 10 million followers on twitter. Here are some of the deep, insightful comments you get:

thickstick
I blame Obama and the FAILED liberal agenda for this.

Austin3759
I just follow p0rn stars on Twitter...they make more sense than Charlie Sheen or Lady G.

bailoutsos
You mean she beat out Charlie Sheen and his "Turd Tour"?

cmamodel
I going to Poke Her Face if she dont shut up already.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/social.media/05/17/lady.gaga.twitter.mashable/index.html
 
Just post your comment you can't do anything about their comment

A local news team covers our great sport and they posted an article and a video on there website. Thank you very much to them, they did a fine job.

Here is the link to the article and vid:
ESPN To Air Women's Billiard Championship From Tulsa's River Spirit Event Center
http://www.newson6.com/story/14662997/tulsas-rivers

My complaint is about the posters that made comments on the news site that made these comments. You will have to look below the vidoe and article on the above link to see the actual posts.

"i sure hope their not lesbians. some of those female pool players look mighty good when they bend over to take a shot. I'd let them chalk up my stick any day"

and

"Just like women's golf, another sport for lesbians."



I just wanted to point this out in the hope that some real pool players and fans in our sport can also post a comment and hopefully be more advocating towards our sport and the news company that covered it.

Just post your own (Nice) comment we can't do anything about what the idiots do.
 
I posted a comment to give some support and props to ladies pool. I hope they can get that tour back up to speed I am concerned they are losing momentum with only 2 scheduled events this year.
 
Is that all they could come up with?!

Pool and lesbians are 2 of the most awesome things ever?

This is one tuff fukkin crowd.
 
Back
Top