Live Internet Broadcasting- Pool - www.ontherailtv.com

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I was just visiting and noticed that they are live right now. How often do they broadcast?

I know they are supposed to broadcast a one pocket tournament on Saturday at 1 or 2 pm. OH,, that OCtober 18-19... There is a good thread about Preacher Ron's one pocket tournament on the main forum.

For people who just happen to drop in and see the live broadcasting, perhaps they should do like the radio stations do and identify the individuals working and the event. You know just a quick sound bite about what is taking place. There's a little banter going on.......

Maybe that is not a live broadcast and only an already filmed segment.

JoeyA
 
Last edited:
JoeyA said:
I was just visiting and noticed that they are live right now. How often do they broadcast?

I know they are supposed to broadcast a one pocket tournament on Saturday at 1 or 2 pm. OH,, that OCtober 18-19... There is a good thread about Preacher Ron's one pocket tournament on the main forum.

For people who just happen to drop in and see the live broadcasting, perhaps they should do like the radio stations do and identify the individuals working and the event. You know just a quick sound bite about what is taking place. There's a little banter going on.......

Maybe that is not a live broadcast and only an already filmed segment.

JoeyA
Joey, this tournament was played last weekend. Bar table 8-ball in Tempe, AZ. They must just be playing again for those that missed it.
 
DRW said:
Joey, this tournament was played last weekend. Bar table 8-ball in Tempe, AZ. They must just be playing again for those that missed it.

DRW,
Yeah, thanks, I finally started reading all of the text on their web page and realized that it wasn't live. Still, it's nice to know where you can go and get a "fix" even if it prerecorded pool matches and it's free. That's a pretty good price.
Thanks,
JoeyA
 
JoeyA said:
DRW,
Yeah, thanks, I finally started reading all of the text on their web page and realized that it wasn't live. Still, it's nice to know where you can go and get a "fix" even if it prerecorded pool matches and it's free. That's a pretty good price.
Thanks,
JoeyA
Thanks Joey and glad you like it.The player will play hours of prerecorded video,so a new match will start when the old one ends.If you want to see a different one go in the videos section or fast forward the video to the end to start a new one on the Home page. ;)
 
Fast Lenny said:
Thanks Joey and glad you like it.The player will play hours of prerecorded video,so a new match will start when the old one ends.If you want to see a different one go in the videos section or fast forward the video to the end to start a new one on the Home page. ;)

Fast Lenny,
You've got a great site and the video quality is very nice. I'm on the email list now for notification of the LIVE pool matches and I would like to check in on the one pocket tournament October 18-19.

Thanks,
JoeyA
 
JoeyA said:
Fast Lenny,
You've got a great site and the video quality is very nice. I'm on the email list now for notification of the LIVE pool matches and I would like to check in on the one pocket tournament October 18-19.

Thanks,
JoeyA
Thanks for letting us know that we could sign up for email notification of their live matches. I just went into their site and signed up.
 
dabarbr said:
Thanks for letting us know that we could sign up for email notification of their live matches. I just went into their site and signed up.

That is a pretty neat feature.

No problem, Dababr but now since you now owe me, give me a line on that other California Kid - John Henderson. :D :D
JoeyA
 
JoeyA said:
That is a pretty neat feature.

No problem, Dababr but now since you now owe me, give me a line on that other California Kid - John Henderson. :D :D
JoeyA
He's old, can't see, but be careful he's tricky. Hmmmmmmmmm. I'll say no more. Don't want to get in trouble. One pocket is his worse game.
 
The real scoop !!!!

dabarbr said:
He's old, can't see, but be careful he's tricky. Hmmmmmmmmm. I'll say no more. Don't want to get in trouble. One pocket is his worse game.

Yes, John prefers 9 ball, He hates One Hole. Most top player's give him 8/3 and the break.

Dick
 
I enjoy watching Fast Lenny's On the Rail... good job; keep it up. Looking forward to Saturday's Live Stream.
Not to hi-jack this thread but Jerry will be doing Live Steam from GA on Sunday as well. (info on the forums) :cool:
 
SJDinPHX said:
Yes, John prefers 9 ball, He hates One Hole. Most top player's give him 8/3 and the break.

Dick

The real scoop is always appreciated.

It's too bad John prefers 9 Ball. I've heard he is coming clear across the U.S. just to play at our Gulfport, MS one pocket tournament in November. The sad part is the worst one pocket players only get 8-6 from the next better group of players.

Based upon what you and Dababr said, he's going to need a lot of luck.

If he's going to travel that far to play pool with Doc Tripp and he plays that bad of one pocket, I will show him around and make sure no one takes advantage of him.

So you guys think that it would be OK for me to give jhendy a couple of balls for some cheap one pocket, just to make it a game? I really appreciate the good information as I hate to take advantage of anyone.

JoeyA
 
JoeyA said:
The real scoop is always appreciated.

It's too bad John prefers 9 Ball. I've heard he is coming clear across the U.S. just to play at our Gulfport, MS one pocket tournament in November. The sad part is the worst one pocket players only get 8-6 from the next better group of players.

Based upon what you and Dababr said, he's going to need a lot of luck.

If he's going to travel that far to play pool with Doc Tripp and he plays that bad of one pocket, I will show him around and make sure no one takes advantage of him.

So you guys think that it would be OK for me to give jhendy a couple of balls for some cheap one pocket, just to make it a game? I really appreciate the good information as I hate to take advantage of anyone.

JoeyA
He's such a sucker that I'm sure that you can talk him into only taking one ball. I'm in for a %. (but for which side I don't know) I'll let you know after the game.
 
Back
Top