LIVE - Saturday @ 7 PM ET

BCn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LIVE UPDATE: January 6, 2007

LIVE broadcast begins again at 7 PM ET from the Chalk-Off Arena in The Executive West Hotel Louisville, KY.

Bank Pool Ring Game #2 features:
  • Shannon Daulton
  • Piggy Banks
  • Ike Runnels
  • Neil Jacobs
  • Danny Harriman

Watch It LIVE
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAM
I thought Grady was playing too?

Oh, and how about leaving the camera feed on 24/7?
 
Rob, thanks for the great day 1 coverage. I know it's hard to run a live feed from there, but, aside from the server glitch, it was smooth sailing all the way. I'm with Scott about 24/7 coverage. Probably too late for this year, but if you want to jack the price for extended coverage, sign me up for whatever you want to charge. Compared to the rip-off rates the networks are charging for boxing & wrestling PPV, your price is a stone bargain. If you do a shotgun email to all of this year's DCC subscribers, I think you will find a lot of us who will pay more for 24/7 coverage. Something to think about. Best regards, Jeff.
 
We understand and agree, however there are technical issue, among other reasons, that prevent us from broadcasting 24/7.

At this time, there are no matches in the Chalk-Off Arena. We will be live again at 7 PM and well into the AM. As the event progresses, you will find that the video feed will be on more each day.

Besides, the bandwidth out of the hotel right now sucks, and we have technical working on the issue.

By the time the tournament is over, we will have broadcast more than 100
hours, guaranteed.

Thanks
 
Maybe I Should Go ALL IN

I'm sorry that I can't afford BCN, as all my money is tied up in poker chips.
Doug
( and someone keeps taking them )
 
Just Curious

So Grady originally announded 10 players, 2 days of 5 each. So how did George Breedlove get in and then they played a 6 man game. So they had a draw for 6 I surmise, so the 5 guys tonight do not get a chance to win 12 thousant but how much? Inquiring minds want to know. Unless there is a sixth man tonight we do not know about.
 
BCn said:
LIVE UPDATE: January 6, 2007

LIVE broadcast begins again at 7 PM ET from the Chalk-Off Arena in The Executive West Hotel Louisville, KY.

Bank Pool Ring Game #2 features:
  • Shannon Daulton
  • Piggy Banks
  • Ike Runnels
  • Neil Jacobs
  • Danny Harriman

Watch It LIVE


I tried to register and buy but pay pal asks for info.I never registered with Pay pal and do not want to do that.so I can`t register and buy.
 
vagabond said:
I tried to register and buy but pay pal asks for info.I never registered with Pay pal and do not want to do that.so I can`t register and buy.

You can pay with your credit card. It does not have to be via paypal. I registered and paid with my mastercard.
 
vagabond said:
thanks,i will try again.

You better hurry up if you want to watch the 10ball ring game that is coming up. I just heard them announce it around 5 minutes ago. The names of Bustamante, Corey Deuel and Dennis Orcullo are being mentioned.
 
vagabond said:
thanks,i will try again.

What a f$$$k up !!!.I tried 6-7 times to get my copied security code accepted.It has three alphabets and 2 numbers and they are clearly visible.I typed them in.It did not accept .F....k it.I am not goint to try again.
 
Back
Top