Live Stream from Kolbys Corner Pockets This Tuesday and Wednesday!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Will be streaming there wild ball tourney from Kolbys this Tuesday,we will be up and running at 9pm EST.On Wednesday it will be a Challenge Match featuring 2 AZB members,Bad Company Vs AGT at 8PM EST at Kolbys playing One Pocket for cash and crown. :smile: www.ontherailtv.com
 
FL if you are doing nothing (STREAMING) this Weekend (Saturday) it is the State Senior (OLD FOLKS) 9 BALL Bar Box Championship at Kitty's in Phoenix.....FYI
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
FL if you are doing nothing (STREAMING) this Weekend (Saturday) it is the State Senior (OLD FOLKS) 9 BALL Bar Box Championship at Kitty's in Phoenix.....FYI
Can I play in it or do I have to wait 26 years? :grin-square:
 
THE PICK said:
lenny, I will be watching. Get SJDick in the box.Thanks for the stream.
Dick is usually busy but I will ask him to stop by on Wednesday for the one pocket match with Bad Company and AGT. :wink:
 
kittys

CocoboloCowboy said:
FL if you are doing nothing (STREAMING) this Weekend (Saturday) it is the State Senior (OLD FOLKS) 9 BALL Bar Box Championship at Kitty's in Phoenix.....FYI

They dont have high speed internet there
 
Fast Lenny said:
It would be great if all the poolhalls had high speed. :smile:

If CoCo is playing, you might consider upgrading Kitty's (at your expense) to High speed WIFI, and PPVing this outstanding event. You'll be RICH Lenny.

Dick (Professional business advisor)
 
SJDinPHX said:
If CoCo is playing, you might consider upgrading Kitty's (at your expense) to High speed WIFI, and PPVing this outstanding event. You'll be RICH Lenny.

Dick (Professional business advisor)


I thought for sure you would be playing in this event Dick, as you are way over 55, that is why I pointed Lenny there to let the World see you play 9 ball.:p
 
Thanks, but no thanks !

Fast Lenny said:
Dick is usually busy but I will ask him to stop by on Wednesday for the one pocket match with Bad Company and AGT. :wink:

I have no plans for Wed. but I will find some. I would rather have a root canal than watch Jude play one pocket. :eek:

Dick
 
SJDinPHX said:
I have no plans for Wed. but I will find some. I would rather have a root canal than watch Jude play one pocket. :eek:

Dick
Haha,I want the winner of this match,races to 4 for $100 is my offer on table 6 of course. :smile:
 
SJDinPHX said:
I have no plans for Wed. but I will find some. I would rather have a root canal than watch Jude play one pocket. :eek:

Dick
lol. i'll take two root canals....
 
Fun, fun, fun!

BVal said:
I am guessing the line starts after you... sign me up as well. :)

BVal


rootcanal.gif





treat05.jpg





dentistree%5CPCR3HB9G1root_canal_and_endodontics.jpg
 
SJDinPHX said:
I have no plans for Wed. but I will find some. I would rather have a root canal than watch Jude play one pocket. :eek:

Dick


Watching Jude play One Pocket will surely get you out of stroke. It may take months to recover from that image.:grin:
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
I thought for sure you would be playing in this event Dick, as you are way over 55, that is why I pointed Lenny there to let the World see you play 9 ball.:p

I would rather have a root canal, than watch me play 9 ball.
 
Bump for tonights stream,we should be getting started in about 3 hours or so,we are looking at 9PM EST. :smile:
 
Back
Top