Live Stream Saturday August 30th~One Pocket at Kolbys

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
This will be a live stream of Preacher Ron's One Pocket Tournament at Kolbys in Tempe Arizona.Some notable players whom have played in this monthly tournament are Scott Frost,Mitch Ellerman,Bernie Pettipiece,and of course Preacher Ron among many other good one pocket players.We might even have a guest appearance by AZ Billiards own SJDinPHX,San Jose Dick himself the legend.I might bring my C game and play too,so get a bowl of popcorn and some pop and hang out at 11am MT.Go to www.ontherailtv.com to see the stream and for some past one pocket videos look under Matchups. :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
1-pocket

Fast Lenny said:
This will be a live stream of Preacher Ron's One Pocket Tournament at Kolbys in Tempe Arizona.Some notable players whom have played in this monthly tournament are Scott Frost,Mitch Ellerman,Bernie Pettipiece,and of course Preacher Ron among many other good one pocket players.We might even have a guest appearance by AZ Billiards own SJDinPHX,San Jose Dick himself the legend.I might bring my C game and play too,so get a bowl of popcorn and some pop and hang out at 11am MT.Go to www.ontherailtv.com to see the stream and for some past one pocket videos look under Matchups. :thumbup:
Whats the entry fee?
 
I cant wait to finally get a chance to play a good tournament on the weekend. I FINALLY got a babysitter on a saturday!! YAY!!

Hope its a good turnout.

STEVE
 
I see alot of AZ Billiard guys will be at this event,this should be good.I might have to play too know and hope to draw one of you guys,it will be like almost getting a bye,just ribbing,lol. :grin:
 
Fast Lenny said:
I see alot of AZ Billiard guys will be at this event,this should be good.I might have to play too know and hope to draw one of you guys,it will be like almost getting a bye,just ribbing,lol. :grin:

As king of the 8's... does that mean I get 8-7?
 
back2good1 said:
As king of the 8's... does that mean I get 8-7?
Haha,I heard that you were the best 8 in the state of AZ from a good source and plus you got a table at home,you might need to give me 8-7. :grin-square:
 
Fast Lenny said:
Haha,I heard that you were the best 8 in the state of AZ from a good source and plus you got a table at home,you might need to give me 8-7. :grin-square:

I might be the best 8 in Anthem... and that is pushing it. I wish I lived closer to Kolby's so I could see/play 1pocket more often.

-Carlos
 
back2good1 said:
I might be the best 8 in Anthem... and that is pushing it. I wish I lived closer to Kolby's so I could see/play 1pocket more often.

-Carlos
Yeah Kolby's has alot of good one pocket players there,some of the 8s and 9s I have seen play the game suprise me with how well they do play.I think this weekend it will be a good showing and alot of fun. :)
 
I believe its handicapped based on the AZ ratings system,alternating break,race to 2 and its double elimination.I think its cue ball fouls only also. :smile:
 
BRKNRUN said:
I am thinking about going to play in this........what are the rules again?


I wouldnt come if i were you. I am going to play and if you watch me play your game will definatley go down.:p

Just kidding...
I've never played in a 1pocket tournament, should be fun though. I wonder what kind of handicap people get, based on rating?
 
SteveH said:
I wouldnt come if i were you. I am going to play and if you watch me play your game will definatley go down.:p

Just kidding...
I've never played in a 1pocket tournament, should be fun though. I wonder what kind of handicap people get, based on rating?
Yeah it is based on your rating,its going to be a fun time. :)
 
Fast Lenny said:
Yeah it is based on your rating,its going to be a fun time. :)


When is this fun going to start (what time sign ups)

I am probably going to go play...As a 9 rated player, it will be intersting having to give up weight to an 8 that has probably played more 1-pocket than I have ever thought about.

Is this a 1-day thing?
 
BRKNRUN said:
When is this fun going to start (what time sign ups)

I am probably going to go play...As a 9 rated player, it will be intersting having to give up weight to an 8 that has probably played more 1-pocket than I have ever thought about.

Is this a 1-day thing?
Yes it is a one day event and sign ups I believe are at 10:30am,it should be alot of fun and it will be nice to see you there Ken. :wink:
 
justabanger said:
Just a little bump to remind everyone to watch the free live feed of this tournament at www.ontherailtv.com

I hope these storms don't make it so I cant get there... last nights storms did more damage than a lot of hurricanes! - There is a storm coming in right now that looks pretty bad too.
 
Back
Top