Live Stream Sites - Update

EDRJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Thank you for posting all of these sites. I think this would be a valuable sticky.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Thank you for posting all of these sites. I think this would be a valuable sticky.

I appreciate that notion --thank you for that; however, I don't think it is ready for that as yet or even if it ever will be.

I have nine pages of streams now, most of which have turned out to be "one timers" or not worthy. It has turned into somewhat of an administrative nightmare; however, it's a nightmare I am willing to continue as I feel it promotes our sport. It is "starting" to make somewhat of a headway in that regard as Don (Cheese) Ackerlow has taken notice and written about it. (Thanks for that Cheese -- you have always been a stalwart proponent of this sport we love! You're the best!)

I need to get going -- almost late for work -- don't want to fire myself <again> :shocked2:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
CMB how are you doing bro? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Been doing great. I had some computer problems and had to $$$$$$. Back up now though. I hope your hand is back to norm and you are shooting lights out again.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Live Streaming Problems

I've been having trouble viewing the live streams the last 3 or 4 weeks, seems like UStream has changed up something, other than my computer being a piece of junk is there something I can download to get back to where I can view the live streams?

My computer seems to work ok with everything else, just can't view streams anymore or chat,I haven't changed any settings, when I get to the streaming it seems like it won't ever load, anyone else having a problem/ or know of a fix?...........

any help would be appreciated!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After making this post I dug thru these threads and found one buried on the last page "Technical Help For Viewers" where JCIN made a post about many possible problems that could affect ones stream viewing, maybe it will help!

I just thought UStream had recently done something that may have affected my ability to view!

David Harcrow

Last edited:

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Me, too. Well, we've done okay with some of the stuff, but the last few days, something has been different. We were watching BigDogatLarge, the other night. They were offline, online, offline, online. The part that made it okay was that the chat stayed online, so we were able to holler at them and let them know, so they got us fixed back up in a jiffy.

Today, I was trying to watch OTR and the loud music messes with the mic, but I started having all sorts of trouble with it. I had a lot of other stuff I needed to do, but didn't get anything done, because of that. Then, I wound up having issues with my computer, too. I'm hoping I didn't lose any files, but I'm not real sure that was the case. It was just one of those snowball days.

I would have said it was a ustream thing, but I got off ustream's site and went on over to OTR's site to sign on and had the same trouble. I don't know that it wasn't just my computer, but not sure what's going on. I just know we really like to watch Lenny when we can and plan to watch Dwight more often, too. (I heard that not everyone else was having the trouble I was having, so I think it was just mine.)

Last edited:

sde

Silver Member
how do i find and watch a live pool tournament on the computer. what site do i find these options

What I and many others have done is to visit ALL of the sites listed in the first post of this thread. While you are at each site click on "Follow", which on ustream is just above the video window. Then when you are on ustream and go to your "Dashboard" all channels that you are Following, that are on the air live, will be listed.

Steve