Live Stream Tonight - Tallahassee, FL - NOT

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Hey guys,

If you are wondering what happened with the live stream from Tallahassee, they aren't going to be streaming tonight, but BigDogatLarge said they'd be back on schedule next Wednesday.

:( :crying: :( :crying: :(

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Hey guys,

If you are wondering what happened with the live stream from Tallahassee, they aren't going to be streaming tonight, but BigDogatLarge said they'd be back on schedule next Wednesday.

:( :crying: :( :crying: :(

We had a bunch of people very interested in watching the scene in Florida, next week I will be tuning in. Things happen but I know Dwight will be back in action and bringing some great live pool. :thumbup:

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
We had a bunch of people very interested in watching the scene in Florida, next week I will be tuning in. Things happen but I know Dwight will be back in action and bringing some great live pool. :thumbup:

Yes, the number of guest viewers on the list was growing and we were all waiting. When nothing happened, I figured I better check on it. I was glad I did, since he didn't have the computer to check in with. It was disappointing to not have the stream, but good to have a connection. Everyone has stuff happen, once in a while.

We watch Dwight's stream, when we can. We enjoy the crowd out that way, so we'll be back. I know he's got other followers who will also be back. Some of the family members like to watch the tournaments.

I have never been to Tallahassee, but, due to the streams, I know Ross's family nickname; I know a helper who has a voice that is unmistakably like Gomer Pyle's; I know that Jenn kills spiders, if they challenge her at the computer; and I know Sharkey is tall and has a head-shado that looks like my youngest son's, when he is in front of the camera. I won't tell anymore secrets, for now.

I/we really enjoy the family atmosphere on the stream, though. Glad you added BigDogatLarge to your list of weekly streamers. :thumbup: