Looking for a 42" cue for my son

shewmake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a 42" pool cue for my son he is 7. I like the McDermott Prodigy but can't find one in stock anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

phreaticus

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
About 4 sec on Google, but I guess we can try to help you shave a bit more off that…

phreaticus

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Nice try smart ass. But that's not the cue I was looking for. I know how to search on the internet. Didn't know if anyone had 1 laying around since kids tend to out grow them. But thanks for sharing the link I appreciate your time.
Yeah, that was much snarkier than I actually intended. Didn’t realize you were hung up on a specific 42” cue, or looking for used ones. In my defense I did offer up multiple links, they seem to be widely available pretty cheap. Good luck with your son. Thats what I get for skim reading AZB in pre caffeinated state, don’t mind me, i’m back off to my cave.

shewmake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, that was much snarkier than I actually intended. Didn’t realize you were hung up on a specific 42” cue, or looking for used ones. In my defense I did offer up multiple links, they seem to be widely available pretty cheap. Good luck with your son. Thats what I get for skim reading AZB in pre caffeinated state, don’t mind me, i’m back off to my cave.
All good thanks for your time I really do appreciate the links

The Verbalist

. . .
Gold Member
Silver Member
48" Players 2 piece cue with soft case $65 shipped

AM-JKLUiHoHRHOcDaKwouIVg9Z5mRqj5B6MoM-3wR210gU6BEout_CkAe_QYBu2ffaswVGwD-g9GN5SyX6VAzXAHw-oD9iNoeyed_OA0XWiT6Rvt4WL45w0QEtwrdq5D_75S2YGrSCsoy_0S_xAlaT2v9KGd7g=w1088-h1450-no
AM-JKLUAZ-pl4QClU8Qk53V6fkCyNQnnngcge6flgB6jok1UNabp93WtyXOFzdkQDL_UamPh6k_cweUSFb69nuMOCxmaXfjAbp9-x5OVHjCkn2FiriFFqHb9G_qMYXWNiBCCwP-TFKJw8rTqnZdHrkdso7-lHg=w1088-h1450-no

AM-JKLUj2Z2ohh1KpPTAtMElWh049GTwPjBYdRb2h3TuJ-oa_Q2JgaHRwORAazOQGENcmHYDN7WcZTOn51zGFdfQvk1hEXrUUImdzqZeV2jhWF4u4DreW_kPDTDXDPJNP7-qIEVcqtKCfE_NqE2ZN6K1mH2hMQ=w1088-h1450-no