Looking for a 42" cue for my son

shewmake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a 42" pool cue for my son he is 7. I like the McDermott Prodigy but can't find one in stock anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

phreaticus

About 4 sec on Google, but I guess we can try to help you shave a bit more off that…

phreaticus

Nice try smart ass. But that's not the cue I was looking for. I know how to search on the internet. Didn't know if anyone had 1 laying around since kids tend to out grow them. But thanks for sharing the link I appreciate your time.
Yeah, that was much snarkier than I actually intended. Didn’t realize you were hung up on a specific 42” cue, or looking for used ones. In my defense I did offer up multiple links, they seem to be widely available pretty cheap. Good luck with your son. Thats what I get for skim reading AZB in pre caffeinated state, don’t mind me, i’m back off to my cave.

shewmake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, that was much snarkier than I actually intended. Didn’t realize you were hung up on a specific 42” cue, or looking for used ones. In my defense I did offer up multiple links, they seem to be widely available pretty cheap. Good luck with your son. Thats what I get for skim reading AZB in pre caffeinated state, don’t mind me, i’m back off to my cave.
All good thanks for your time I really do appreciate the links

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
48" Players 2 piece cue with soft case $65 shipped

AM-JKLUiHoHRHOcDaKwouIVg9Z5mRqj5B6MoM-3wR210gU6BEout_CkAe_QYBu2ffaswVGwD-g9GN5SyX6VAzXAHw-oD9iNoeyed_OA0XWiT6Rvt4WL45w0QEtwrdq5D_75S2YGrSCsoy_0S_xAlaT2v9KGd7g=w1088-h1450-no
AM-JKLUAZ-pl4QClU8Qk53V6fkCyNQnnngcge6flgB6jok1UNabp93WtyXOFzdkQDL_UamPh6k_cweUSFb69nuMOCxmaXfjAbp9-x5OVHjCkn2FiriFFqHb9G_qMYXWNiBCCwP-TFKJw8rTqnZdHrkdso7-lHg=w1088-h1450-no

AM-JKLUj2Z2ohh1KpPTAtMElWh049GTwPjBYdRb2h3TuJ-oa_Q2JgaHRwORAazOQGENcmHYDN7WcZTOn51zGFdfQvk1hEXrUUImdzqZeV2jhWF4u4DreW_kPDTDXDPJNP7-qIEVcqtKCfE_NqE2ZN6K1mH2hMQ=w1088-h1450-no

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking for a 42" pool cue for my son he is 7. I like the McDermott Prodigy but can't find one in stock anymore. Any help would be appreciated.
Here you go. Just pick "Notify me when it's in stock" they are pretty good about letting you know when it's back.

shewmake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here you go. Just pick "Notify me when it's in stock" they are pretty good about letting you know when it's back.
Thanks