Looking for a Black GC3

Steve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,
I'm still looking for a black GC3. I'm in the Chicago area. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Steve said:
Hi,
I'm still looking for a black GC3. I'm in the Chicago area. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I think you're looking for a GC4.

MikeJanis

Banned
Gold Crow 4 = Matte Black Finish which is kinda dull

Gold Crown 3 = Shiny Kimball Piano Style finish real bright/brilliant shiny black finish

Is that what you are looking for, the shiny black table ?

I found this table for sale at: http://www.thecueball.com/UsedTables.html

Attachments

• Brunswick3.JPG
    Brunswick3.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the 1998 ESPN Ultimate Challenge for both men and women was played on the black matte Gold Crown IIRC. the men played on the green cloth, the women played on one with blue cloth.

awesome looking table either way!

DCP

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
I know where there are 8 of them, all with ball return right now.

Pontiac Michigan area.

Pick up only.

Mr. Duff

Registered
Steve said:
Hi,

I have at least (2) black GC4 tables i would be willing to part with. They are 5 years old and are currently set up and in use in the Kansas City area. The going rate is $3000. If you are interested in both, we can talk a better number. Please PM me if you are interested.

Steve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still Looking for a Gold Crown 3

Mike Janis,
I'm looking for the III (shiny one). I've seen the one you posted the picture of before. Too bad it's sold. It looked like a fine table.

Thanks for asking.

Steve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jedi V Man said:
I know where there are 8 of them, all with ball return right now.

Pontiac Michigan area.

Pick up only.
Jedi V Man,
I'm interested in one of the 8 you mentioned. Pick up in Pontiac, Michigan is no problem.

Can you forward more info?

Utah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep an eye on ebay for an AMF Grand Prix (just searched and is not currently listed). A guy in Chicago keeps posting and reposting one for around $2300. It is black... and AMF's version of the GC. I am unaware of the difference between the GC and Grand Prix? I am sure someone can enlighten us.