Hey Guys,
A short time ago i had a post up the "I Was Looking For A Schon For The Wifey" and i recieved alot of great offers !
Now she wants a Break-Cue for Christmas, does anyone have any good suggestions ? I am not interested in a J & J though...... prefferably not one of the ones that has a Phenolic Tip Either
would like the cue to be NEW !
Found a break cue for the wifey, Thank You all for the offers
Thanks
Steve
A short time ago i had a post up the "I Was Looking For A Schon For The Wifey" and i recieved alot of great offers !
Now she wants a Break-Cue for Christmas, does anyone have any good suggestions ? I am not interested in a J & J though...... prefferably not one of the ones that has a Phenolic Tip Either
would like the cue to be NEW !
Found a break cue for the wifey, Thank You all for the offers
Thanks
Steve
Last edited: