Looking For: A cuemaker/cuemechanic to add a hidden joint extension to butt of cue

DaddysVisa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to hire someone (with some experience in these modifications) to add a hidden joint to the butt of the cue to get maybe 6 inches of extension. The butt is a regular factory Falcon butt. I wouldn't want the joint any farther than a foot from the end of the butt. Is this possible?

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Mike Webb used to.
Kevin would be an obvious choice.
If you bugged bernie mikkelsen, I'm sure he would be capable to install one.

Last edited:

jka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Jacoby has done several built in extensions. There is a cue for sale on here that has one, just do a search. It's a pretty slick setup, but I've never played with one.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Daddy,

Had Brandon Jacoby install an extension to my Schon cue several years ago. The extension works great and he did a great job. By removing the original weight bolt, the new extension adds only a few GRAMS to the weight of the butt. Balance point stayed nearly the same. Hits solid! Incidentally, the cue is used to break every rack. Absolutely solid locked in place. Very slight vibration when used extended.

Lyn

Attachments

• Extension Open.jpg
    Extension Open.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

JonTravisTaylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Jacoby has done several built in extensions. There is a cue for sale on here that has one, just do a search. It's a pretty slick setup, but I've never played with one.

Yep...mine is the Jacoby for sale...and the extension is amazing...I've never had one before....my main game is one pocket and during 1 session I used it 5 times...and made the shot every time! Brandon is awesome to work with and I would definitely recommend him!