Looking for Beta Testers for iPhone version of QMD3

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are currently looking for Beta Testers for the iPhone version of the QMD3 device.

QMD3 is designed for use with Apple IOS devices with operating system IOS 10.3 (or greater) that support Bluetooth 4.2 (or greater), specifically:

a) iPhone 6, 6S, 7
b) iPhone 6+, 6s+, 7+
c) iPad Pro 10.5", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Air2, iPad Air, iPad 5th gen
d) iPad Pro 12.9" 2nd gen, iPad Pro 12.9"

The QMD3 software is available on the Apple App Store, search for QMD3. The software is free, install it on your Apple device as you would any other IOS app.

Practice_screen.jpg

What QMD3 does:

QMD3 is a highly sensitive orientation/motion sensing device specifically designed to aid you in developing a smooth, consistent and straight billiards stroke.
QMD3 alerts you when your practice strokes are off-line. The instant audible feedback allows you to adjust and attain a truly straight stroke.
The sensitivity of QMD3 to off-line movements is user adjustable to best fit the way you stroke.
QMD3 automatically records the motions of your cue stick and instantly shows you a graphic animation of your cue stick when you take a shot. The shot is recorded from the start of your back stroke through contact with the cue ball. The animation allows you to see the path of your cue stick compared to a straight path, thus enabling you to identify the part(s) of your stroke that are off-line. The animation may be viewed immediately after the shot is taken or, since all shots are saved, reviewed individually after you’ve ended a practice session.
QMD3 generate comprehensive metrics about each shot in your practice sessions letting you compare sessions and identify tentencies and problem areas in your stroke.

By providing you with instant feedback and graphic details QMD3 aids in developing/refining your stroke and improving your playing results.

For more information on the PC and Android Versions, visit:
http://cue-md.com/

We will be selecting a small group of testers for this public beta testing round.

Specific requirements to qualify for testing is owning or having access to a supported device listed above and a willingness to provide feedback on a provided form. We wish to have a representative sample of users for each supported device.

Please PM if interested and mention why you'd be a good tester, what device and software version you are using and any other training aids you may have used. A non-disclosure agreement is also required for testers.

Last edited:

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are currently looking for Beta Testers for the iPhone version of the QMD3 device.

QMD3 is designed for use with Apple IOS devices with operating system IOS 10.3 (or greater) that support Bluetooth 4.2 (or greater), specifically:

a) iPhone 6, 6S, 7
b) iPhone 6+, 6s+, 7+
c) iPad Pro 10.5", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Air2, iPad Air, iPad 5th gen
d) iPad Pro 12.9" 2nd gen, iPad Pro 12.9"

The QMD3 software is available on the Apple App Store, search for QMD3. The software is free, install it on your Apple device as you would any other IOS app.

Practice_screen.jpg

What QMD3 does:

QMD3 is a highly sensitive orientation/motion sensing device specifically designed to aid you in developing a smooth, consistent and straight billiards stroke.
QMD3 alerts you when your practice strokes are off-line. The instant audible feedback allows you to adjust and attain a truly straight stroke.
The sensitivity of QMD3 to off-line movements is user adjustable to best fit the way you stroke.
QMD3 automatically records the motions of your cue stick and instantly shows you a graphic animation of your cue stick when you take a shot. The shot is recorded from the start of your back stroke through contact with the cue ball. The animation allows you to see the path of your cue stick compared to a straight path, thus enabling you to identify the part(s) of your stroke that are off-line. The animation may be viewed immediately after the shot is taken or, since all shots are saved, reviewed individually after you’ve ended a practice session.
QMD3 generate comprehensive metrics about each shot in your practice sessions letting you compare sessions and identify tentencies and problem areas in your stroke.

By providing you with instant feedback and graphic details QMD3 aids in developing/refining your stroke and improving your playing results.

For more information on the PC and Android Versions, visit:
http://cue-md.com/

We will be selecting a small group of testers for this public beta testing round.

Specific requirements to qualify for testing is owning or having access to a supported device listed above and a willingness to provide feedback on a provided form. We wish to have a representative sample of users for each supported device.

Please PM if interested and mention why you'd be a good tester, what device and software version you are using and any other training aids you may have used. A non-disclosure agreement is also required for testers.

So and iPhone 8+ with 11.0.3 would be acceptable correct? Or is there an issue with a newer model Bluetooth?

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope... it's the newer Bluetooth that is required. 8+ would be perfect. Send a PM if you are interested.

keepanionme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd love to beta test. I have an iPhone 6s with ios 11 installed. I've PM'd the required info.

Last edited:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, I guess an Apple Iphone 5C running 10.3 would not be acceptable. I downloaded the app. Would like to be a tester been playing since 1963.

Thanks

John

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, I guess an Apple Iphone 5C running 10.3 would not be acceptable. I downloaded the app. Would like to be a tester been playing since 1963.

Thanks

John

I can check with the developer, but I do not believe the Bluetooth will connect with older versions. Sorry.

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first round of testers has been selected and the units are on the way! I am putting together the 2nd and 3rd round right now. If you are interested and haven't already sent contact information via PM, please do!

eazyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to test this equipment IPHONE 6S

The first round of testers has been selected and the units are on the way! I am putting together the 2nd and 3rd round right now. If you are interested and haven't already sent contact information via PM, please do!

Please let me know! I would love to test this equipment. I am running on Iphone 6s with latest update.

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Been wondering when someone was gonna make this for an Apple Watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk