looking for Kamui

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I'm looking for 2 kamui SS Clears, as Atlas is out of stock. If anyone has 2 they can spare, let me know price and paypal info. If you know of a different place to buy from that is genuine, and same price as atlas, please pm me.
Thanks,
Dave

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kamui

I agree with Joeyincali Get them directly from Kamui and you are sure to get the real deal, There are so many dam fakes these days it's getting harder to even trust your own Mother, LOL If your a Kamui preferred buyer the price is the same as atlas,, Free shipping from kamui also you wont get that from atlas. Give John or luke a call.....

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I agree with Joeyincali Get them directly from Kamui and you are sure to get the real deal, There are so many dam fakes these days it's getting harder to even trust your own Mother, LOL If your a Kamui preferred buyer the price is the same as atlas,, Free shipping from kamui also you wont get that from atlas. Give John or luke a call.....

Thanks, I have applied but haven't heard back yet. Meanwhile, a great member here has helped me out of the jam. Thanks to all the replies/pms.
Dave