Looking for Mottey

Roppongi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi guys,

Thinking of ordering a cue from Paul but just though of posting here in case someone has what i am looking for.

Anyone got a mottey with the following specs:

- Less than $2500
- 19.0 - 19.3oz
- SS joint
- Wrapless/Lizard/Leather warp

Pls post pics and asking price or feel free to email me at bennyquek29@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Benny

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Roppongi said:
Hi guys,

Thinking of ordering a cue from Paul but just though of posting here in case someone has what i am looking for.

Anyone got a mottey with the following specs:

- Less than $2500
- 19.0 - 19.3oz
- SS joint
- Wrapless/Lizard/Leather warp

Pls post pics and asking price or feel free to email me at bennyquek29@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Benny
Since you are in Singapore, what's the situation for cues that have ivory inlays? The last word I heard was that ivory inlaid cues had been banned in most Asian countries. If i'm wrong please let me know.

James

tasaddicts

not a 314 fan!
Silver Member
Rating - 87%
60   9   0
SCCues said:
Since you are in Singapore, what's the situation for cues that have ivory inlays? The last word I heard was that ivory inlaid cues had been banned in most Asian countries. If i'm wrong please let me know.

James

I got no problem receiving ivory cue from US and also I have seen ppl sending ivory cues to US and back without any porblem at all.

Roppongi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
SCCues said:

James

Thanks for the photos James.

Anyway, no problems receiving cues with ivory. Most of my cues have ivory in them so I am quite sure it's not a problem. :)

Benny