Looking to join a Pierce county APA team in WA

Luxury said:
I have been a TAP 6 for 3-4 years and plan on playing TAP still but would like to join a Sunday APA 9 ball team.

I sent the league operator an email but it would be nice to join a young team as I am a 33 year old guy. Having a cute girl on the team wouldn't hurt either.

Want to be on a team that has little drama and cheers and has fun.

I can be an asset to the team if you need a 6 or 7.

Thanks,

Lee Baldwin


Contact me Lee, I may have a team that plays from my place for you!!

Take Care
 
Apa

Lee, you could also call Michelle and she usually knows who is looking for a player. Either way as long as it is a good fit for you.
Larry
 
Thanks for the help. I'm going to play out of Malarkey's because I love drinking hard alcohol drinks. I talked to the APA rep and told her that I was a known player in the TAP league and I've been a 6 for years. She is going to start me as a 6 which is good because I don't want to hear complaints about my rating ever.

Someone suggested I show up on a Sunday or Tuesday and scope out some of the teams and talk to some captains.

She said she would try to find a team for me that can accommodate a high ranked player. I'm really looking forward to some new faces to play.
 
Back
Top