Looking to Purchase New Cue **Questions & Advice**

New Cue

The one on the left is my Players professional series that I've had for around 14-15 years, just got it retipped and rewrapped. The one in the middle is my father's Custom Mcdaniels (early 80's) and the one on right is the new one, (Pechauer JP01),
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1479.jpg
    IMG_1479.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 269
I have a pechauer (sp?) that I use as a backup for my main player,
and I will vouch for the playability and quality of the brand. So much out
there on the used market that the world is your oyster. Take your time,
and the right one will show itself. You already have something that works
well for you, so no hurry..... if indeed you need to change at all. JMNSHO

td




Guess I was a little late..... :-) Good luck ... and enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I may look into getting a LD shaft in the future, I've read reviews about them and most people seem pleased. I ordered the Pechauer from cheapcues.com and was really pleased with their customer service. I placed the order via phone and requested the custom stain and wrap option and got it for me no problem. Will likely be purchasing from them again in the future, maybe a nice case or that extra shaft.
 
Although, my next purchase will probably be Simonis cloth for the table, my the mistake a few months ago and put a cloth that is just not performing well at all…..
 
Good call on the Pechauer IMO. I really like the way those cues play.
 
Last edited:
Look in the for sale section. Do a search and you should be able to find something in your range. Due to the many new listings and bumping many cues get lost very fast deep in the section.

Try Billiard Warehouse

http://www.billiardwarehouse.com

They have many cues to look at and get a feel for pricing.

You may have to change your budget a little to get what you want or your preference.

The main thing is that looks doesn't make a good cue.


🎱
 
Back
Top